Monday, September 1, 2008

St. Peter's



I spent some time out this weekend by myself in St. Peter's off route something or rather. I don't know really because truth be told, I was just driving aimlessly. I just wanted to find a place to practice taking some more pictures, and St. Peter's seemed as good a place as any. It's really not much of a town. It's about 10 buildings or so, and some parking.

It was a beautiful day, and there were plenty of bikers around. I mean, they were everywhere enjoying the weather while you still could. Cause from what I understand... it's September already. Oh where oh where did my year go.



Anyways, I ended up following the sounds of water and made my way to a small pond or grotto of some kind. I just kinda followed the people with towels. Unfortunately the path consisted of rocks. Lots and lots of rocks. And when I say path, I mean a random assortment of big and small rocks to climb over. Anyways, was a good place to experiment with shutter speeds on fast moving water.



As usual, have posted the images at Shutterfly. Oh 2008, you're speeding by a bit fast this year.

No comments: