Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bad at keeping in touch


Hopefully, this image of a helpless little hamster will distract you from the fact that I'm really bad at keeping in touch. Now, those of you who are within 3 years of contact with me, you're OK. I still remember to call and write. Those who are in that 3+ year area... well, damn, that has to be the cutest hamster ever!

I'm trying to be better about it. In fact, this blog is now one of the keystones of my lines of communications. Actually, one of the reasons for me to write is because I was recently contacted by a friend who had moved all the way to Arizona. It's been too long since I've talked to Mel, and then a week later I meet someone else I've neglected to call. Sorry you two, it has been too long. Seriously, that hamster has the cutest face.

Now, for those that I've met recently and consider to be really valuable friends, I promise to be around. After all, good friendships are so hard to find these days. I think I'm going to name that hamster Billy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, screw talking to you now I want a hampster!!

(='.'=)

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you. I can't stop staring at it myself.

-Dave

DebbieRK said...

I want a hamster too!! I think I have to have that picture for a screen saver. Every time I get upset, I'll just look at that cute little hamster and I'll feel better. Think that will work?