Friday, June 27, 2008

Sushi lunch


Ok, waited a whole 30 minutes or so, then broke down and got Sushi. You see above I'm sitting only inches away from my lunch. There's only a thin piece of glass separating me from my meal. I went to Bluefin for lunch and as always it was as Sushi should be. I have to say, in my experience you really need Japanese chefs to make good Japanese food. Now, there was a little while where we couldn't figure out if these guys were Japanese. Well, they are. Which also explains the deliciousness of their food. Yeah, pretty much Japanese from my interaction with them today.

I got the Sushi lunch with... crunchy spicy tuna rolls. I have to say, those crunchy spicy tuna rolls are made with love... the same love you would only give to a puppy.

Started with a salad and moved onto my Sushi. Then when I was pretty happy with my meal and ready to go, I got my fried banana in honey. I almost cried. I love that fried banana in honey... honestly I really do. Completely forgot about it, then BANG, fried banana with honey. God bless you Bluefin, God freakin' bless you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww, you're at BlueFin :( And you just had to post the banana with honey right, thanks allot!!!