Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Aaarrghblewuuu

Oh what a rubbish day this is turning out to be, and it isn't even lunch time yet. I need to leave the office today, if not just for a short while. You see, some of the people I work with, for a lack of a better word are twonks. Actually, I'm not sure if twonks is a real word, but it sounds right. If I worked as a Disney Imagineer I would imagine I would call my fellow Imagineers funktaculars. But I don't work there. I work with twonks.

This isn't to say they're all like that. Like any place you have your few standouts that are as reliable as can be. But even after time, the stress wears and your best fail.

Anyways, back to the rubbish day, or morning. Already have unrealistic timelines. It's hot as hell outside and I think I'm going through the early stages of some kind of mid-life crisis. I don't want a Porsche yet, but in the end it may be the only thing that will make me happy again.

So to recap thus far, hot, annoyed, unhappy, no Porsche and twonks.

1 comment:

DebbieRK said...

I love this entry. Dave, I never knew you could write so entertainingly. I laughed when I read it. Keep up the humor. Everybody works with at least one twonk.